Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Question!

What is a moment when it feels like an eternity?

What is a star when the only one you can reach is the one on the shore?

What is a story when the only one listening is the narrator?

Once submission is made to your thoughts and made an equal,

Then guarantee a sequel.

What is love when the other doesn't know?

A battle has begun but the enemy is not them.

What is hope when it's just a temporary state?

What is insanity if the sane cannot see it?

What is anything if nothing resides in it?

What use are endless questions to one that knows non!

4 comments:

m-a-n-x said...

Interesting!
I would imagine the answer would only make sense to the one who's experiencing it and it would vary from person to person.

All of those to me, means that you're questioning what's the point...like what's a story when the only one listening to it is the narrator? but it's still something to the narrator.

well wisher said...

Something is always bothering me,
yet Im not all that sure what it is.
Everyone is always asking me whats wrong.
I answer, well, nothing really.
Of course, they dont believe me,
and continue to ask whats wrong,
so I make up something stupid, like Im tired,
but thats really not it.
Its like one minute I want to cry,
the next Im jumping for joy,
but when Im with you...
we happen to glance at each other
at that same moment.
I forget all thats bothering me,
and all I see is you smiling at me.
You make me forget anything else exists...
As I lie in bed, I think of all these things...
How much I love to spend my time with you,
or just think about you.
Everything about you makes me happy,
though sometimes we may fight.
I hope you know how much I really care...
at times I may not show it but
all I can really say is
that I love you,
and I want you to tell me how you feel...
do you feel like i do?
Just tell me that you love me,

Hajra Sheikh said...

It's a really nice poem! I like how you've included an exclamation or statement after a series of questions! Nice one!

Hajra Sheikh said...

It's a really nice poem! I like how you've included an exclamation or statement after a series of questions! Nice one!